Hello and Thanks.

Re: Hello and Thanks.

Postby 0rtli » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:41 am

Okay, first of all thanks for reply.
I want to put this text on the picture. For example in the right corner you see text "Anton Mirzoev", well I want something like that. But I don't mean that this text got to be part of this picture. In the future I want to use them as a links.
Thanks again.
0rtli

Re: Hello and Thanks.

Postby Mina » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:47 am

You could try adding a second menubar to the header and see if that does what you want. Copy the contents from menu.php and add it to header.php (just above the last 2 </div></div>).

Rename <div class="menu"> to something else like <div class="menu2"> and then in style.css make a second copy of the "menu" section (see below):
  Code:
.menu  { float: left; width: 990px; height: 30px; margin: 0 0 5px 5px; padding: 0; display: inline; background: #514424 url(images/horz-bg.jpg) repeat; }
.menu ul { width: 100%; margin: 0; padding: 8px 0; list-style: none; }
.menu ul li { display: inline; margin: 0; }
.menu ul li a { width: 100%; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; text-decoration: none; color: #dbcfb0; font-size: 1.1em; }
.menu ul li a:hover { color: #dbcfb0; text-decoration: underline; }
.menu a:link, .menu a:visited { text-decoration: none; color: #dbcfb0; }

and rename it to match what you added to the header.php:
  Code:
.menu2  { float: left; width: 990px; height: 30px; margin: 0 0 5px 5px; padding: 0; display: inline; background: #514424 url(images/horz-bg.jpg) repeat; }
.menu2 ul { width: 100%; margin: 0; padding: 8px 0; list-style: none; }
.menu2 ul li { display: inline; margin: 0; }
.menu2 ul li a { width: 100%; margin-left: 10px; padding: 0; text-decoration: none; color: #dbcfb0; font-size: 1.1em; }
.menu2 ul li a:hover { color: #dbcfb0; text-decoration: underline; }
.menu2 a:link, .menu2 a:visited { text-decoration: none; color: #dbcfb0; }

Of course you'll have to tweak the code as needed for your site but it should work.
Mina
Cloisters Mama

Previous

Return to Wasteland